Thursday, April 29, 2010

Quantico Baby

I've often wondered how I would react if I came across a decomposing body....would I puke, scream, piss myself?  I think that this is why I've always had a fascintion with law enforcement.  Not the local skids but the big boys, the motherfucking FBI.  I think I would look slick in a tailored suit and practical shoes.  Or maybe not, my hips and thighs make nice clothes bulge in awkward areas and I wouldn't even know where to purchase practical shoes, but I digress.  I want to roll up on an unsuspecting perp accused of killing his entire family on the orders of Bael, and flash a badge while boldly displaying my I'm-better-than-you-dirtbag attitude, and slap some pink handcuffs on his blood splattered writs after subduing him with the Vulcan death grip.  Then after the bad dude is locked behind bars, waiting on his court appointed lawyer, I would be at the local feebie hangout getting shitfaced on free beer and joking about my partner boning down some skanky barfly in a filthy stall in the women's restroom.  Sweet action, no?  Man, I really want to do that.  Well, that or captain a starship...

1 comment:

Heather Howell said...

You watch way too much TV.